- Title:The Bytches
- Style:Gangsta, Bass Music
- Release date:1991
- Size FLAC version2857 mb
- Size MP3 version1744 mb
- Size WMA version2181 mb
- Record from:Vinyl, LP, Album
|1||Comin’ Back Strapped||6:13|
Written-By – Kool And The Gang, Ronald Bell
Guitar [Guitars] – Alan RothRecorded By [On Broadway] – Robert Gordon
|5||Is The P_ _ _ _ Still Good?||6:19|
|6||F_ _ _ A Man||6:16|
|8||We Want Money|
Written-By – A. Jackson, Kenny Gamble, Leon Huff
Keyboards – Mark Sexx, William Bush
|10||Two Minute Brother||5:12|
|11||No Means No||3:46|
|12||A Different Category|
Programmed By – Mark Sexx
|CK 47068||BWP||The Bytches (CD, Album)||No Face||CK 47068||US||1991|
|188147||BWP||The Bytches (LP, Album)||Epic||188147||Brazil||1991|
|CT 47068||BWP||The Bytches (Cass, Album, Dol)||No Face||CT 47068||US||1991|
|SRCS 5501||BWP||The Bytches (CD, Album)||Sony Records||SRCS 5501||Japan||1991|
|CK 47068||BWP||The Bytches (CD, Album, Lon)||No Face||CK 47068||US||1991|
- A&R [Coordination] – Faith Newman
- Art Direction – The Drawing Board
- Backing Vocals – April Walker, Brenda Drayton, Dee Dee , Lisa Williams, Marcy Gordon, Missy B., Stacey , Tahirih Walker
- Executive-Producer – The Shah
- Executive-Producer, Producer, Written-By – Mark Sexx
- Other [Fashion] – April Walker
- Other [Hair] – Hope Levy
- Photography By – Michael Benabibe
- Programmed By – Eric Thompson (tracks: A2, B1, B5)
- Recorded By – Eric Thompson
- Recorded By [On Broadway] – Mike French (tracks: A1, A2, A6, B5)
- Written-By – Lyndah
Comes with a grayscale-printed inner credits sleeve.
Writer credits on sleeve are to Mark Sexx and Lyndah. Writer credits on label are to M. Skeete and L. McCaskill.
Direct Metal Mastering.
Stereo. © 1991 Rush Associated Labels/℗ 1991 Rush Associated Labels/Manufactured by Columbia Records.
Recorded at My Place Studios, Teaneck, NJ.
A1 to A3, A6 and B5 also recorded at On Broadway Studios, New York City, NY.
A5, B1 to B3 also recorded at 1212 Studios, Jamaica, NY.
A5 remixed at Sound On Sound.
Fashion for Fashion In Effect.
All tracks BMI.
- Barcode: 0 74644 7068-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 label): AL 47068
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 label): BL 47068
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runouts): AL-47068-1A G1 DMM A 5 MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runouts): AL-47068-1A G1 DMM A 5
- Rights Society: BMI
- Copyright (c) – Rush Associated Labels
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rush Associated Labels
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Recorded At – My Place Studios
- Recorded At – On Broadway N.Y.
- Recorded At – Studio 1212
- Remixed At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
The Bytches is the 1991 debut album by American female rap duo BWP. The album was released on February 19, 1991 for Columbia Records and was produced by Mark Sexx. The Bytches was a success for the duo making it to number 34 on the Top R&BHip-Hop Albums and featuring the successful single Two Minute Brother, which made it to number six on the Hot Rap Singles. This would be the only album released by the group, as their follow-up, 1993's Life's A Bytch, was shelved just days before its release. BWP Bytches With Problems was a female rap duo that consisted of Lyndah McCaskill and Tanisha Michele Morgan. BWP are perhaps best known today for their controversial music video, Two Minute Brother, from their 1991 album The Bytches. In 1991, McCaskill and Morgan paid amateur videographer George Holliday 1,500 for the rights to use 10 seconds of the video he shot of . officers beating Rodney King in their video for Wanted. The Bytches. BWP - The Bytches 1991. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Gangsta Rap. Songs in album BWP - The Bytches 1991. BWP - Comin' Back Strapped. BWP - Wanted. BWP - Cotex. BWP - Is The Pussy Still Good. BWP - Two Minute Brother. BWP - Fuck A Man. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Listen free to BWP The Bytches Comin' Back Strapped, Wanted and more. 12 tracks 60:40. Released 1991. The Bytches Tracklist. Comin' Back Strapped Lyrics. BWP Bytches With Problems - Niggas Eat More. This is a rare track from BWP's aborted 1993 sophomore album, 'Life's A Bitch. It was extracted from Def Jam's Fall 1993 'Phat Sampler' cassette, which acco. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and of the shelved 2nd album of BWP 1993, enjoy. Название: BWP - The Bytches Дата Выхода: Жанр: Female Hip-Hop, Gangsta Rap Формат: MP3 320 kbps спектр Количество Треков: 12 Продолжительность: 01:00:17 Размер: 138 Mb Инфа: Е