- Title:Yes, U
- Style:Art Rock, Indie Rock
- Release date:2007
- Size FLAC version1434 mb
- Size MP3 version2141 mb
- Size WMA version1976 mb
- Record from:CD, Album
|1||As Sparks Fly Upwards||4:03|
|2||The Saddest Sound|
Written-By – Lee
|3||Oh Me, Oh My||7:40|
|4||The Face Of Love|
Vocals – Tom Carlyon
Vocals – Tom CarlyonWritten-By – Yang
Written-By – Yang
|9||An Avalanche Of Stars|
Written-By – Yang
Vocals – Tom Carlyon
|BBQCD 255||Devastations||Yes, U (CD, Album)||Beggars Banquet, Remote Control||BBQCD 255||Australia & New Zealand||2007|
|none||Devastations||Yes, U (2xCDr, Album, Promo)||Beggars Banquet||none||US||2008|
|BBQ CD 255||Devastations||Yes, U (CD, Album, Pro)||Beggars Banquet||BBQ CD 255||US||2008|
|BBQCD 255||Devastations||Yes, U (CD, Album)||Beggars Banquet||BBQCD 255||UK||2007|
|BBQLP 255||Devastations||Yes, U (LP, Album)||Beggars Banquet||BBQLP 255||UK||2007|
- Artwork – Scrawl Collective
- Design Concept [Sleeve Concept], Design – Jonnine Clementine Standish
- Drums, Percussion – Hugo Cran
- Guitar, Piano, Synthesizer – Tom Carlyon
- Handclaps [Additional] – Jeremy Glover , Joe Dilworth
- Mastered By – Steve Fallone
- Photography By – Joe Dilworth
- Piano, Drum Machine [Roland Tr-808] – Nigel Yang
- Recorded By – Jeremy Glover
- Recorded By [Additional Recording], Mixed By – Chris Coady
- Recorded By [Assistant, Saal 4] – Arne Bergner
- Synthesizer, Violin – Andrea Lee
- Technician [Drum] – Udo Masshoff
- Vocals, Bass – Conrad Standish
- Written-By – Devastations
Recorded at Saal 4, Berlin.
Additional recording at Staygold, Brooklyn.
Mixed at Staygold, Brooklyn.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
All songs Mushroom Music Publishing.
℗&© 2007 Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Barcode: 4601250 352916
- Matrix / Runout: BBQCD 255 IFPI LW80 BEGGARS GROUP / Концерн "Группа СОЮЗ"
- Matrix / Runout: СДЕЛАНО В РОССИИ IFPI ACH01 ЛИЦЕНЗИЯ РОСОХРАНКУЛЬТУРЫ СЕРИЯ ВАФ № 77-216
- Recorded At – Staygold
- Mixed At – Staygold
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – SBA Music Publishing
- Manufactured By – ООО "Си Ди Клуб"
Yes, U - Devastations. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Devastations were an indie rock band from Melbourne, Australia. The band's solemn lamentations often earned comparisons to artists such as Nick Cave and Tindersticks. The band was founded in 2002 by Tom Carlyon, Hugo Cran and Conrad Standish after the end of their former band Luxedo. Originally called The Devastations to mimic the style of bands such as The Temptations, The was later dropped. Album 2007 10 Songs. You May Also free to Devastations Yes, U Black ice, Oh Me, Oh My and more. 10 tracks 50:31. Yes U. Your Rating. Overview . Listen to Devastations Radio featuring songs from Yes, U free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR. John Newman Love Me Again. Yes FM Russia. Devastations - Devastations. Devastations Yes, U Review. Released 2007. After 50 minutes, the dark, angst-ridden tone of much of Yes, U is a bit difficult to. Jon Lusk 2007. Melbourne is Australias least sunny city okay, forget Tasmanias Hobart, were talking mainland Australia, and it was where this moody three-piece formed in 2002. Perhaps they found the climate a little too cheery, as they relocated to Berlin some time afterwards, and have since divided their time between there and London, slowly building up a small cult following