- Performer:George Jones
- Title:My Very Special Guests
- Release date:1979
- Size FLAC version1205 mb
- Size MP3 version2850 mb
- Size WMA version1977 mb
- Record from:Vinyl, LP, Album
|1||I've Turned You To Stone|
Vocals – Linda RonstadtWritten-By – J. Rushing
|2||I Still Hold Her Body (But I Think I've Lost Her Mind)|
Vocals – Dennis, RayWritten-By – D. Locorriere, R. Sawyer
Vocals – Waylon JenningsWritten-By – P. Buskirk, W. Breeland, W. Nelson
|4||Stranger In The House|
Vocals – Elvis CostelloWritten-By – E. Costello
|5||It Sure Was Good|
Vocals – Tammy WynetteWritten-By – B. Sherrill, G. Richey
Vocals – James Taylor Written-By – J. Taylor
|7||Here We Are|
Vocals – Emmylou HarrisWritten-By – R. Crowell
|8||I Gotta Get Drunk|
Vocals – Willie NelsonWritten-By – W. Nelson
Vocals – Johnny PaycheckWritten-By – J. Fogerty
|10||Will The Circle Be Unbroken|
Arranged By – R. StaplesVocals – Mavis Staples, Pops Staples
|471411 2||George Jones||My Very Special Guests (CD, Album)||Epic||471411 2||Europe||1991|
|E2K 92562||George Jones||My Very Special Guests (2xCD, Album, Copy Prot., RE)||Epic, Legacy||E2K 92562||US||2005|
|EK 35544||George Jones||My Very Special Guests (CD, Album, RE)||Epic||EK 35544||US||1991|
|EPC 32773||George Jones||My Very Special Guests (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 32773||UK||1979|
|KSF 2483||George Jones||My Very Special Guests (LP, Album)||Epic||KSF 2483||South Africa||1980|
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocalists] – Millie Kirkham (tracks: A5), The Jordanaires (tracks: A5), The Nashville Edition (tracks: A5; B2)
- Bass – Chris Ethridge (tracks: B1), Emory Gordy (tracks: A3), Henry Strzelecki (tracks: A2; A5; B3; B5), Steve Schaffer (tracks: B2), Tommy Cogbill (tracks: A1; A4; B4)
- Drums – Jerry Carrigan (tracks: A5), Jerry Kroon (tracks: B2), Jim Isbell (tracks: A1-A2; A4; B4), John Ware (tracks: A3), Karl Himmel (tracks: B3; B5), Paul English (tracks: B1)
- Engineer – Bill Fair (tracks: B5), Don Meehan (tracks: A2), Jim Nipar (tracks: A3-A4), Ken Laxton (tracks: B1; B3), Ken Robertson (tracks: A2), Lou Bradley (tracks: A1; A3-A5; B1-B5), Ron Reynolds (tracks: A2)
- Fiddle – Johnny Gimble (tracks: B1; B3-B5)
- Guitar – Albert Lee (tracks: A3), Billy Sanford (tracks: A2; B2-B3; B5), Brian Ahern (tracks: A3), Cliff Parker (tracks: A1; A4-A5; B2; B4), Elvis Costello (tracks: B3), Emmylou Harris (tracks: A3), Glenn Keener (tracks: A5), Jimmy Capps (tracks: A5), Jody Payne (tracks: B1), Pete Wade (tracks: A1; A4; B3; B5), Phil Baugh (tracks: A1, A2; A4; B2-B5), Reggie Young (tracks: A2), Rodney Crowell (tracks: A3), Tommy Allsup (tracks: A1; A4; B2-B5), Willie Nelson (tracks: B1)
- Harmonica – Charlie McCoy (tracks: A1; A4)
- Harmonica [Harp] – Mickey Raphael (tracks: A3; B1)
- Piano – Bobbie Nelson (tracks: B1), Bobby Wood (tracks: B2), Glen Hardin (tracks: A3), Hargus "Pig" Robbins (tracks: A1-A2; A4-A5; B3; B5), Larry Butler (tracks: B4)
- Producer – Billy Sherrill
- Steel Guitar – Buddy Emmons (tracks: A1; B1), Hank Devito (tracks: A3), Jim Murphy (tracks: B2), Jim Vest (tracks: A1; A4-A5; B4), Pete Drake (tracks: A2; B3; B5)
Recorded at Muscle Shoals Sound, Muscle Shoals, Al., Recorded and Mastered at CBS Recording Studios, Nashville, Tn.,CBS Recording Studio, New York, N.Y. Sound Factory, Los Angeles, Ca.
Album comes with a glossy black and white inner sleeve with photo of George Jones on one side and lyrics and information on the other.
- Barcode: 7464-35544-1
- Matrix / Runout (A Side label): AL 35544
- Matrix / Runout (B Side label): BL 35544
- Matrix / Runout (A Side etched): PAL35544-1B A1 S
- Matrix / Runout (B Side etched): PBL-35544-1F B2 S
- Recorded At – Columbia Recording Studios, Nashville
- Recorded At – Muscle Shoals Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Columbia Recording Studios, Nashville
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Recorded At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Country Road Music, Inc.
- Published By – Visa Music
- Published By – Jack Music, Inc.
- Published By – Algee Music Corp.
- Published By – Jondora Music
- Published By – Plangent Visions Music Inc.
- Published By – Horse Hairs Music, Inc.
- Published By – Conrad Publishing Co. Inc.
My Very Special Guests - George Jones. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. My Very Special Guests is a duet album by American country music artist George Jones released in 1979 on the Epic Records label. By the late 1970s, Jones was in such bad shape from his drinking and cocaine addiction that it took him the better part of two years to complete My Very Special Guests, a 1979 duet album that featured the wayward singer performing songs with a wide range of admirers and peers, including Emmylou Harris, Waylon Jennings, Linda Ronstadt, and Elvis Costello. In the 1989 Jones. Альбом 1979 Песен: 10. Great version of Willie's song by Ol Hoss and the Possum. Waylon in his autobiography said this song was the the best thing they ever cut together. Joan Jett I Love Rock 'N Roll with Steve Jones & Paul Cook. РОК Радио. Pharrell Williams Happy. The George Jones Collection - George Jones. My Very Special Guests. George Jones. Released: Sep 1991. Label: Epic. Dig the fat phaser on that Telecaster Eric Shea. About This Album. Eric Shea. Traveller's Prayer - George Jones. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Исполнитель: George Jones. 1979 country