|1||–Marc Almond||The London Boys|
Keyboards – Mike Smith Oboe – John Anderson Tuba – David PowellWritten-By – David Bowie
|2||–Marc Almond With Sarah Cracknell||I Close My Eyes And Count To Ten|
Vocals – Sarah CracknellWritten-By – Clive Westlake
|3||–Marc Almond||Happy Heart|
Flute – Mike Smith Written-By – Fred Weyrich, Jackie Rae, James Last
|4||–Marc Almond||Strangers In The Night|
Keyboards, Arranged By – Marius de VriesUkulele – Robbie McIntoshWritten-By – Bert Kaemfert, Charly Singleton, Eddie Snyder
|5||–Marc Almond||I Have Lived|
Arranged By – Tris PennaWritten-By – Al Kasha, Charles Aznavour, Joel Hirshorn
|6||–Marc Almond||Dream Lover|
Guitar, Programmed By, Engineer – Neil WhitmoreProgrammed By [Additional Programming] – Marius de VriesWritten-By – Bobby Darin
|7||–Marc Almond||Bedsitter Images|
Written-By – Al Stewart
|8||–Marc Almond||Stardom Road|
Harp – Hugh WebbKeyboards, Harpsichord, Recorder – Mike Smith Songwriter – Jim Avery, Terry Stamp
|9||–Marc Almond With Antony Hegarty||The Ballad Of The Sad Young Men|
Bass – Lenny PlaxicoKeyboards – Rob BurgerProducer [Original New York Session] – Marc AlmondVocals, Producer [Original New York Session] – Antony HegartyWritten-By – Fran Landesman, Tommy Wolf
|10||–Marc Almond Featuring Jools Holland||Backstage (I'm Lonely)|
Backing Vocals – Kiki DeeBass – Dave SwiftDrums – Gilson LavisLyrics By [Additional] – Marc AlmondOrgan – Chris HollandPiano – Jools HollandWritten-By – Fred Anisfield, Willie Denson
Backing Vocals – Andy CaineWritten-By – Paul Ryan
|12||–Marc Almond||The Curtain Falls|
Accordion – Igor OutkineWritten-By – Sol Weinstein
|13||–Marc Almond||Redeem Me (Beauty Will Redeem The World)|
Backing Vocals – Andy CaineUkulele – Robbie McIntoshWritten-By – Marc Almond, Marius de Vries
|SEQCD011||Marc Almond||Stardom Road (CD, Album)||Sequel Records||SEQCD011||UK||2007|
|SEQPR011||Marc Almond||Stardom Road (CD, Promo, Car)||Sequel Records||SEQPR011||UK & Europe||2007|
|06076-84798-2, D172009||Marc Almond||Stardom Road (CD, Album)||Sanctuary Records, BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.||06076-84798-2, D172009||US||2007|
|SANSP-84798-2||Marc Almond||Stardom Road (CDr, Promo)||Sanctuary Records||SANSP-84798-2||US||2007|
|06076-84798-2||Marc Almond||Stardom Road (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Sanctuary Records||06076-84798-2||Russia||2007|
- Arranged By, Other [Music Director] – Mike Smith (tracks: 1 to 4, 7, 11)
- Backing Vocals – Anna Ross (tracks: 8, 9, 12)
- Bass – Trevor Barry (tracks: 1 to 5, 8, 11, 12)
- Contractor [String] – Isobel Griffiths (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12)
- Drums – Chris Dagley (tracks: 1 to 4, 11)
- Engineer – Gary Thomas (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 8, 11, 12), Jason Boshoff (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 13), John Brough (tracks: 1 to 4, 7, 11), Marius de Vries (tracks: 5, 9, 10, 12)
- Engineer [Pro-tools Engineering] – Avril Mackintosh (tracks: 2, 9 to 11)
- Executive Producer – Tris Penna (tracks: 5, 8, 12)
- Guitar – Robbie McIntosh (tracks: 1 to 5, 8, 9, 11, 12)
- Leader [String Leader] – Gavin Wright (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12)
- Mixed By – Andy Bradfield (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 13)
- Piano – Mike Smith (tracks: 1 to 3, 11)
- Producer – Marius de Vries (tracks: 5, 8, 12), Tris Penna (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7, 9 to 11, 13)
- Trombone – Winston Rollins (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 11)
- Trombone [Bass] – Richard Henry (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 11)
- Trumpet – Chris Storr (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 8, 11), Dominic Glover (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 11)
- Vocals – Marc Almond
℗ 2007 The copyright in these sound recordings is owned by Fulfill LLC UK Ltd. under exclusive license to Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
© 2007 Fulfill LLC UK Ltd. Released under license from Sanctuary Records Group Ltd. to BMG Russia.
Произведено в России / Made in Russia.
Для распространения на территории Росии и СНГ / For distribution on the territory of Russia and CIS.
- Barcode (Text): 8 86971 30752 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 886971307528
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW70
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ACE 03
- Matrix / Runout: [Sony BMG Music Entertainment logo] 52382558/88697130752 01
- Matrix / Runout (On Mould Zone): ООО "СОНОПРЕСС" ЛИЦЕНЗИЯ ВАФ № 77 - 239
- Licensed To – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Licensed From – Fullfill LLC UK Ltd.
- Licensed To – BMG Russia
- Licensed From – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Distributed By – ООО "Мистерия +"
- Manufactured By – ООО "Сонопресс"
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fullfill LLC UK Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Fullfill LLC UK Ltd.
Stardom Road - Marc Almond. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Stardom Road is the thirteenth solo studio album by the British singersongwriter Marc Almond. It was released by Sanctuary Records on 4 June 2007. Stardom Road was Almond's first new album after his involvement in a near-fatal traffic accident in October 2004. It is an album composed mostly of cover versions, a fact borne out of necessity as Almond found himself unable to write following the accident. Almond told Time Out that the album is intended as a trip down memory lane, a musical journey from. Marc Almond - Stardom Road 2007. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Synthpop Ballad. Marc Almond. Songs in album Marc Almond - Stardom Road 2007. Marc Almond - I Have Lived. Marc Almond - I Close My Eyes And Count To Ten. Marc Almond - Bedsitter Images. Marc Almond - The London Boys. Marc Almond - Strangers In The Night. Marc Almond - The Ballad Of The Sad Young Men. Marc Almond - Stardom Road. Marc Almond : Stardom Road,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Strangers in the Night. The Ballad of the Sad Young Man. Stardom Road. Backstage I'm Lonely. Dream Lover. Happy Heart. Redeem Me Beauty Will Redeem the World. The Curtain Falls. Buy this album. Watch the video for Stardom Road from Marc Almond's Stardom Road for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Marc Almond born Peter Mark Sinclair Almond on 9 July 1957 in Southport, Lancashire, now in the county of Merseyside, England is a popular English singer, songwriter and recording artist, who originally found fame as half of the sem read more. Similar Artists. Have now heard 4 copies of this album and all of them had pressing flaws: Ticks and clicks at the starts and ends of sides, which are distracting and annoying, scraping in fadeouts of some tracks. As a general rule I have found coloured Music on Vinyl releases are not very good but this is easily the worst non-soundtrack release I have heard pressed by them. Album 2007 13 Songs. Rock Road, 2007. I Have Lived, 03:55. I Close My Eyes and Count to Ten, 04:06. Bedsitter Images, 04:10. The London Boys, 03:27. Strangers in the Night, 04:40. The Ballad of the Sad Young Men, 04:38. Baby Goth Breaks Down The Meaning Of Mary. Stardom Road Tracklist. I Have Lived Lyrics