- Performer:Pink Floyd
- Title:The Wall - Music From The Film
- Style:Soundtrack, Prog Rock, Classic Rock, Pop Rock
- Release date:26 Jul 1982
- Size FLAC version2938 mb
- Size MP3 version2025 mb
- Size WMA version1825 mb
- Record from:Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single, 3-Way Fold-Out Sleeve
|1||Bring The Boys Back Home|
|2||When The Tigers Broke Free|
- Illustration – Gerald Scarfe
- Producer – David Gilmour, James Guthrie, Michael Kamen, Roger Waters
- Written-By – Waters
First issue of HAR 5222, with 6-panel fold-out colour heavy-card sleeve.
Track B is a different version of the song appearing on "The Wall" album.
© 1979 Pink Floyd Music Publishing Ltd.
℗ 1982 Original sound recording made by Pink Floyd Music Ltd.
Manufactured in the UK by EMI Records Ltd.
Some copies had a sticker on the reverse which read "MANUFACTURERS PROPERTY NOT FOR SALE"
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): HAR 5222A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): HAR 5222B
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side A (Variant 1)): HAR 5222 A-5U-1-1-2 UTOPIA
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side B (Variant 1)): HAR 5222 B-3U-1-1-5[x]3 UTOPIA
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side A (Variant 2)): HAR 5222 A-5U-1-1-5 UTOPIA
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side B (Variant 2)): HAR 5222 B-1U-1-1-3 UTOPIA
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side A (Variant 3)): HAR 5222 A-5U-1-2-55 UTOPIA
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side B (Variant 3)): HAR 5222 B-2U-1-1-32 UTOPIA
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side A (Variant 4)): HAR 5222 B-5U-1-3-4 1 UTOPIA
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out Side B (Variant 4)): HAR 5222 B-3U-1-1-1 UTOPIA
- Copyright (c) – Pink Floyd Music Publishing Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pink Floyd Music Ltd.
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – Utopia Studios
Here is my attempt to create The Wall Movie soundtrack in a form and with dynamics of music album - rather than straight and plain audio rip-and-cut Floyd The Wall is a 1982 musical film directed by Alan Parker, based on the 1979 Pink Floyd album The Wall. The screenplay was written by Pink Floyd vocalist and bassist Roger Waters. Bob Geldof plays rock star Pink, who, driven into insanity by the death of his father, constructs a physical and emotional wall to protect himself. Like the album, the film is highly metaphorical, and symbolic imagery and sound are present most commonly. The film is mostly driven by music and does not feature much. What Was Changed: Re-mixed with screams and dialogue added. The bass line is partially different from the album. When the film adaptation of The Wall in album Pink Floyd - The Wall - Music From The Film 1982. Pink Floyd - When The Tigers Broke Free Single Version. Pink Floyd - Bring The Boys Back Home Single Version. The Wall, produced in 1979, is a rock opera by Pink Floyd. This version is the Soundtrack to the film, released in 1982. This features songs in the album, such as When The Tigers Broke Free, and The Little Boy Santa Clause Forgot, By Vera Lynn. However, only the single When the Tigers Broke Free and its B-Side, the re-recorded Bring the Boys Back Home was released, and a full soundtrack of the film was left never released, as Roger Waters reworked the entire soundtrack project into another concept album The Final Cut when the Falklands War happened during that same year. The Wall: Music From the Film Q&A. Still, The Wall was a mighty, sprawling affair, featuring 26 songs with vocals: nearly as many as all previous Floyd albums combined. The story revolves around the fictional Pink Floyd's isolation behind a psychological wall. The wall grows as various parts of his life spin out of control, and he grows incapable of dealing with his neuroses. Published By Pink Floyd Music Publishers Inc. Printed By Arione Press. Phonographic Copyright p CBS Inc. Copyright c CBS Inc. Copyright c Pink Floyd Music Ltd. Illustration Gerald Scarfe. Side A: Taken from the movie that the album The Wall was made into, yet not included on the album The Wall itself. Later included on the re-issue of The Final Cut. Side B: Same version to the one that appears in the film. 1982 Pink Floyd Music Inc. Pink Floyd Music Pub. 1982 CBS Inc. Barcode und andere Identifikationsmerkmale. Matrix, Runout Label A: GRC 7867. Ищете треки из альбома The Wall исполнителя Pink Floyd Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. That's the premise behind Pink Floyd's conceptual album, The Wall 1979, which talks about an individual who decided to hide behind the wall he built by the abandonment of his father, the overbearing nature of his mother, the dark state of society, human nature, fame, and war. That's clearly not a hopeful situation for a hurt psyche like his. Roger Waters turned solitude, loneliness, and emotional collapse into a powerful-and beautiful-opera with The Wall and its fictional character, Pink Floyd