- Title:Slade Alive Vol Two
- Release date:27 Oct 1978
- Size FLAC version1467 mb
- Size MP3 version1215 mb
- Size WMA version1814 mb
- Record from:Vinyl, LP, Album
|1||My Baby Left Me|
|2||Take Me Bak 'Ome|
|3||C'mon Feel The Noize|
|4||Gudbuy T' Jane|
|6||Mama Weer All Crazee Now|
|7||Get On Up|
|8||Burnin' In The Heat Of Love|
- Art Direction – Jo Mirowski
- Design [Cover] – Alwyn Clayden
- Photography By – Alex Agor
- Producer – Chas Chandler, Slade
- Written-By – A. Crudup (tracks: A3), Lea (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5), Holder (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5)
Recorded on Tour U.S.A. (Autumn 76) and U.K. (Spring 77).
Made in England.
The sound recording was made by Barn Records Ltd. at 35 Portland Place, London W1
℗ 1978 Barn Records Ltd. © 1978 Polydor (UK) Ltd.
Record manufactured & distributed by Polydor Limited, 17-19 Stratford Place, London W1N 0BL
A1, A4, B1, B4 : Barn Publishing (Slade) Ltd.
A2, A5, B2, B3, B5 : Barn Publishing Ltd.
A3 : Carlin Mus. Corp.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 1, stamped exc. "A Porky Prime Cut" etched): 2314106 A // 2 EIB 1 1 1 A Porky Prime Cut
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 1, stamped): 2314106 B // 2 EIB 1 2 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 2): 2314106 A//4 EIB 11 3 A PORKY PRIME CUT
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 2): 2314106 B//5 EIB GOIN' FOR GOLD
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Barn Records Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Produced For – Barn Productions Ltd.
- Mastered At – Portland Recording Studios
- Manufactured By – Polydor Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Published By – Barn Publishing (Slade) Ltd.
- Published By – Barn Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
Slade Alive, Vol. 2 is the second live album by the British rock band Slade. It was released on 27 October 1978 and did not enter the charts. Titled as the follow-up to the band's commercially and critically successful 1972 album Slade Alive, the performances on Slade Alive, Vol. 2 were taken from the band's Autumn 1976 tour of the United States and their Spring 1977 UK tour. The album was produced by Chas Chandler. Slade - Slade Alive, Vol. To favorites 6 Download album. Listen album. Hard Rock. Preview of each track on Slade's 1978 album Slade Alive Vol. 2 Info on the album can be found on the Slade Discography Alive - Slade. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Album 1978 17 Songs. More by Slade. Whatever Happened to Slade Expanded. You Boyz Make Big Noize Expanded. 2, like all live Slade, is searing. Unfortunately, it was released into a void in 1978. Now well past having a U. record deal, and with no one in England really interested, Vol. 2 came out on Barn, not exactly a major player in the record business. The album is excellent, both in terms of performance and sound quality. They also did a great job of selecting material for this disc. A nice balance of classics all Top Three singles in their day and newer material that hadn't really been heard before. The album kicks off with a devastating version of Get on Up". Listen free to Slade Slade alive vol two Get on Up, Take Me Bak 'Ome and more. 10 tracks 34:32. Writer: Lea, Composers: Holder - James Lea - Jimmy Lea - Neville Holder - Noddy Holder. Released October 27, 1978. 2 Tracklist. Get on Up Lyrics. Take Me Bak 'ome Alive, Vol. 2 is a live album by the British rock group Slade. It was released 27 October 1978 and did not enter the charts. According to album notes, the album was recorded on tour in . Autumn 1976 and U. Spring 1977. There were also plans to release Be Stand Up, Stand Up as a single, but it never eventuated due to the steady decline in the group's fortunes